Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Serenades Sorority Lines

nothing conta


Dear friends,
as you know, is one that counts! I count the days, I count the money in my pocket, I intend to make ends meet. M'intortano not count on that with the history of the Emergency Branch of terrorism in Afghanistan, with the reality, with the headings for further study, with the love that always wins over hate and envy. I live and survive.

time certain characters, however, is about to end and I - not without a certain pleasure! - Value the time that he misses.

TIC-TAC, TIC-TAC ... The rotten political, TIC-TAC, TIC TAC... la televisione spazzatura, TIC-TAC, TIC-TAC... la letteratura di consumo, TIC-TAC, TIC-TAC... la musica usa e getta, TIC-TAC, TIC-TAC... artisti-fantoccio questuanti e piagnucolanti in ignobili talent-show, TIC-TAC, TIC-TAC... preti pedofili e pontefici indulgenti, TIC-TAC, TIC-TAC...

A volte รจ bello contare!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment