Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Coprocessor Driver Windows 7

The new audiobook!

Dear friends,
as you can see from the photo at right shows me that, last Christmas was a little 'luck. I bought this dress all swanky, very simple, but it cost a bang. I wear-and-I was modestly own good, then I went to a minimalist restaurant in New York on 5th Avenue.

get there and begin to bring all sorts of strange dishes: stuffed olives, salted capers, cherry stalk in olive pomace oil ... when they arrived the seeds of apple marinated sbiddiata I was wrong and went looking for a toilet.

Now, in New York is a bit 'as Quartu Sant Elena: Even the coolest restaurant gets a bath is a toilet. So we hoping not to get by hepatitis A or B, or C, in short all the ABC's and I realize that there was no toilet paper. I go out and try

cabinets or closets or chenesoio. I find this tire in the Arctic Circle Arctic aqquattato behind a pillar, trying to sell me a book by an Italian loser ... Simone Ruggiu, or something like that.

try to escape, climbing up a drainpipe. Check the 32nd floor of the Chrysler Building and the one behind.

Finally I yelled
ACCEPT CANADIAN DOLLARS?

and he said
Franz or SPAIN, IF 'IF MAGNA!

so I fell, I pulled the dress as photos and a few pages of the book I used in place of toilet paper.


What does all this with the new audiobook the story of Giovanna Mulas Jana Sa Reina "read by Simone Ruggeri and published today on PB? That unless We put a picture of a Where's My Car, the cocks who click on the link and you sipped all this shit! Good evening



The pizza carrier and her friend Scarlett Johansson

0 comments:

Post a Comment