Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Windows 7 64 Bit Dell Optiplex 620 Sound Drivers

Stop smoking! (Part 1 of 2)


three months, twenty-two days, two hours, thirty minutes: this is the time elapsed since my last cigarette. Yes, I quit smoking. Why write this? In order to be of help to all those who have half a mind to say stop to this foolish habit, a little thought to those who have it done so many times but then let themselves be lulled by the idea of \u200b\u200brelaxing fumarne another. I want to tell my experience. I need a little bit me, a little glad I could be of help to someone.

all began November 7, 1992 at Zed (the ancestor of Grace for the uninitiated): usual Sunday afternoon in the toxic cloud of disco and the very first cigarette. Wow, that buzz! Riproviamoci! And down to the Moor of Santa Maria with me 'covers. From there began my relationship with the lady nicotine. Close relationship, a close but luckily stopped abruptly after 18 years September 4, 2010. Why all these dates? Because for a smoker everything is important set of poles can help. Not me talking but a valuable little book that I found one day by chance I see the Sofia with something in his hand and gives it to me: look at him and was "a little guide to revive the non-smoker from the ashes of the smoker." A sign of destiny? Pure coincidence? Well, I do not know but then I got into serious consideration the idea of \u200b\u200bquitting smoking.

Cigarette smoking is the leading cause of illness and death in most developed countries: this follows the introduction of the guide. And it starts well with the booklet, I thought. Many more victims annual HIV, TB, accidents car and at work, suicides and homicides combined. 30% of cancer deaths are tobacco related. 83,000 Italians die every year from causes related to smoking. I would say that may not suffice as the first reason?

In the next post I will speak of the importance of "sticks" to fix the path to freedom from smoking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment