Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Difference Between Resin And Ceramic Watch

Stop smoking! (Part 2 of 2)


Returning to the red lines, I had a substantial stock of cigarettes at home. I made a decision: after it ended, I stopped smoking. I was not convinced But I had already put a stake. Then I began to quit smoking in the morning but only after lunch. Then eliminai cigarettes work in the afternoon. Finally I got to smoke half cigarettes a day but only one in the evening after work and after dinner. With minimum effort. E 'was easier to do than to think. To think I thought I would not make it, but it's been easy. The last day smoker, I went to the rhythm of cigarettes a day and felt a slight dread thinking about the moment when I smoked the last one. I would have made? Or I failed? Well, on September 4 that I have not touched cigarettes. They feel the benefits, especially in the wind, but even more so when you eat. It 's a total rediscovery of forgotten tastes. That said, however, do not run away when I talk with someone who smokes in front of me, in fact, I plan to be there and I'm no problems, I swear. I am not afraid to talk about it, makes me rather strange looking back smoker.

Well, this is only my opinion.


now resume driving following and commenting on the advice it gives us, however, some of which are things I can agree.

  • Small goals are important but not fundamental . Example: 5 minutes refers to the cigarette, take off two cigarettes a day, etc.. etc..
  • The reasons are essential : breath, skin young and fresh breath (I do not know this), more money, the prospect of longer life.
  • Celebrate small goals the talking with friends (helped me).
  • obstacles to overcome: the cigarette after coffee! They say to replace the cafe with a juice for example, to address the very classical urge to smoke that comes later. I sincerely I continued to drink my coffee and even so, I resisted most than good to the desire of the blonde.
  • For when you want to stop there is a part of us which means just that and wants to continue smoking, you should make a list of reasons why you want or do not want to stop. This has been helpful to me and every time I re-read these things more when I felt the need to smoke again.
  • Because when you stop smoking, the body begins to expel the harmful substances accumulated over the years, it is good to help in four easy ways: drink plenty of water (it was not my case); eat fruit and vegetables in abundance and avoid foods "raw" (really useful), get regular movement (I have done little to tell the truth) even to release tension built up with the stop smoking; treat breathing in As the smoker living in a state of semi-asphyxiation (type of yoga exercises, which I did not quite done).
  • list of tricks that have helped others to stop: do not do stocks, better packages to 10, with a different brand that does not like, keep cigarettes away from the eyes, and to ignore the cigarettes that are offered, ask limits (not smoking in the house, car etc.). after eating, always wash your teeth, reduce coffee and foods that recall the blonde.
  • The economic aspect: the estimated daily expenditure, multiply it by 365 and then to 10 and you have a figure that could be used as an alternative for the things you want (this thing particularly impressed me)
  • Indulge a small prize for each result (a purchase, a massage, a session at the hairdresser);
  • If early enthusiasm is going out, do not give up. The ex-smokers should stay away from cigarettes as the fuel from the fire. It 'important to remind ourselves what has was hard to quit smoking and not rocking very idea of \u200b\u200bsmoking again!
  • Avoid the adoption of excuses like "I have overcome addiction, and I manage to smoke when I should," "What effect will make me after a week of abstinence?", "If fattening resume", "only I have reduced "," What do you do me a cigarette? "," With what has happened to me, as I do not smoke? ". The smoking addiction is treacherous because it takes advantage of moments of weakness. Is essential not to create an alibi!


Anyone who has had the luck and the perseverance to quit smoking wrote these sentences:

1. I am very proud of having quit. For 15 years I believed that this was impossible. Now I have proved myself to be able to.

2. My family is very proud of me and I gained confidence in myself.

3. I lost a sense of guilt I had to myself (I have revised this sentence to 100%)

4. saving about € 20 per week

5. In the morning I no longer have that circle the head

6. I have regained your senses of smell and taste (sacrosantissima truth!)

7. My physical condition has improved and I no longer cough.



Finally, here 's what happens in our bodies when we stop smoking (it's amazing):

· After 20 minutes: Blood pressure tends to normalize.

· after 8 hours: The carbon monoxide level in blood drops to normal and salt to the oxygen.

· AFTER 24 HOURS: Hair, skin and breath no longer smell smoke.

· AFTER 48 HOURS: Taste and smell improves.

· after 72 hours: bronchial tube relaxed, it is easier to breathe. Increased lung capacity. Evicted the nicotine from the body.

· from two weeks to three months: More energy, beneficial effects on skin and hair. More than a beauty salon!

· AFTER 9 MONTHS: The cilia of the respiratory system (the scavengers of the body), previously paralyzed by smoke, take over their actions and their increases capaciotà to fight infections.

· YEARS AFTER: The risk of dying from lung cancer is reduced by 50% and after 10 years is comparable to that of a person who has never smoked. Needless to say, also decreases the risk of cancers at other anatomic sites such as mouth, pharynx, esophagus and so on. etc..

that cost us a try?

However, if you read everything up is that you are really ready for big business!

Signed

The pain in the ass moralizing

0 comments:

Post a Comment